Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
I forgot to adjust contrast

It is an analogy.
I am a disabled vet. Bizarre paper work left me in a wavelength of life that doesn't even get found sometimes.
We all get that life enhancing epiphany eventually, some acknowledge some ignore. the blind hurt blindly..the stronged victims in the middle keep on going.

there was a shooting in my neighborhood. I spotted the address. Thought nothing of it. every city has its ghetto. It turns out to be less than hundreds of yards away. I first lived here in 1993.There was elderly. there wqs quiet. there was attempts at flowers in the yards... its been 15 maine years, that is several thousand back and forward for folks like my story. I am much older than myself, and thought I found peace. There is harley straight pipes, neighbors with ethnic manly voices bellowing from women.
I found what I used to shrug off as a bullett hole n my old subes tire (no explanation..but a bullett.) I get the sense my ailing life is getting sucked at by a thieving disease if ya know what I mean..I need change. nothing of my own family remains to be realistically close to...I am hindered for this life, and have to go...I am not even from this place ...

I remember my first extreme as a kid in the maine woods. running away...my true details make "call of the wild" the dumbest lack of survival story in my life....

In truthful opinion, to sum this up for some grand internet forum advice...

I am 35, single, survived something not even identified. In fact, there is pros out there with no clue but bad opions standing thier ground (not over me anymore, thankfully). I bought a camera to help me remember.truer boring "Videography digitally" may be my calling, it is a goofy interest as of now. My memory is like a shell shock victim. I seem to have thought of the world, the more my personal life is self hindered. I have read successful paths like this. My wish is to be one of them.It needs a special place..a survivable one.

Should I pack up and go? where would I go? I'd rather hunt down a rabbit with a spear than attempt a city...where would you go? Nothing holding you back but the very crap hole with bad promises and misdiagnosis and bad government..where should I go?

A turtle hauling alot of weight called truth...Answer or not. I know my own answer. Finding ambivelant truth on the net is always interesting...open to ideas however.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread