EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   If You Are Doing Nothing Wrong You Have PLENTY to Fear (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/if-you-doing-nothing-wrong-you-have-plenty-28980.html)

mikeyjd 05-18-2014 10:56 AM

If You Are Doing Nothing Wrong You Have PLENTY to Fear

If You Are Doing Nothing Wrong You Have PLENTY to Fear

Rishar 05-18-2014 02:28 PM

This one in particular, "7. Norman Gurley was arrested in Lorain County, Ohio, because a compartment in his car could have been used to transport drugs." should have everyone on here wary of Ohio. If you make these aero mods to your car it could be considered as a "trap car" because it has been modified...stupid.

mcrews 05-18-2014 07:44 PM

I actually got pulled over in a small town in Texas driving my Infiniti Q45 w a body kit. Was told that drug runners use the extra compartments to run drugs. The the officer have a full guided tour.... He knew more about econmodder than he wanted to by the time he was thru. Actually apologized for taking my time. Two local sherif cars had pulled up around me during the process

Cobb 05-18-2014 09:51 PM

and thats just the beginning. Dumb Laws in Virginia. Crazy Virginia Laws. We have weird laws, strange laws, and just plain crazy laws! :eek:

redpoint5 05-19-2014 04:07 AM

The answer to any question by an officer is "no". If you have to ask, then you don't have the authority.

Simonas 05-19-2014 06:24 AM

It is quite sad that the US is going the way of Western Europe. I'm not saying that everything in Western Europe is bad. What is bad is that W. Europe seems to be following E. Europe.

I suppose that the reason Russia and the US are not able to get along is partially because they are too similar.

Not surprising, that is what happens when a nation decides it doesn't need God. Once again, religion and politics go together for me.

wdb 05-19-2014 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobb (Post 425058)

This kind of stuff is the reason I think all laws should have an expiration date. 10 years sounds about right.

user removed 05-19-2014 09:06 AM

Technically in Virginia a Pruis is illegal as coasting in neutral was made illegal 80 years ago.

regards
Mech

Fat Charlie 05-19-2014 10:36 AM

You May Already Be an FBI Terror Suspect: 85 Things Not to Do

While you're at it,
Remember: the DHS wants you to build a two week stockpile of food to prepare for disasters.
And
Remember: the DHS wants you to report people like antigovernment extremists who stockpile food.

Xist 05-19-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Charlie (Post 425110)
While you're at it,
Remember: the DHS wants you to build a two week stockpile of food to prepare for disasters.
And
Remember: the DHS wants you to report people like antigovernment extremists who stockpile food.

Hello, Mr. DHS Sir, I am reporting that I stockpiled food as you requested. Wait, handcuffs?!