Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Introductions
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

I'm a cab driver and new member

Hello, I'm Elliott. it seems if I spend too much time writing a post, I get timed out, so I trying to write this then cut'npaste it in....

I'm a cab driver in Ann Arbor MI, and my company has installed a Hydro 4000 "water for gas" device in my cab, for me to road test and see if it actually works. I have been posting reports online, about how the test is going

You can subscribe to these "updates' as I call them, by sending an email to hydroupdate@aweber.com. You won't get any spam by subscribing yourself. You will get the updates emailed to you when I write and send them out, and a link to the aweber archive where they are stored so you can read them anytime you want.

If you've ever wondered what actually happens when one of these rather expensive $1,200 + (!) devices is actually installed in a car and driven around, subscribe yourself and get all the details about our experience with one.

I'm collecting information about any and all things related to fuels, gas saving devices and additives, programming ECM chips for fuel economy, etc etc. You are welcome to email me with any information you have, especially anything about the "water for gas" devices, commercial or home-made.

I had written longer posts than this 3 times, but they falied to post, so I'm cutting this short because I'm tired of re-writing this.

Good to meet y'all,

Elliott

Last edited by Elliott; 07-08-2008 at 07:24 PM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 07-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dartmouth 2010

Vegan Powa! - '91 Honda CRX DX
Team Honda
90 day: 66.52 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to SVOboy Send a message via MSN to SVOboy Send a message via Yahoo to SVOboy
Sorry about the time-outs! Glad you finally got it working.

Any chance we might get to see an online report of yours without the email updates? I'll sign up, but it might be inconvenient for others.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Here's the link to the archive:

hydro4000 effectiveness updates

I send these out irregularly. Folks who don't want to get them by email can check this archive periodically to see if a new update has been posted, but there is no schedule for them. So far I have put one out every 10 days or so. If a person subscribes, they get it by email whenever I broadcast it to all.

Elliott
Old 07-08-2008, 08:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dartmouth 2010

Vegan Powa! - '91 Honda CRX DX
Team Honda
90 day: 66.52 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to SVOboy Send a message via MSN to SVOboy Send a message via Yahoo to SVOboy
Thanks for the link, just read through them, Glad to see someone giving the stuff on the market a hard look.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hi-Tech Redneck

Send a message via AIM to Johnny Mullet Send a message via MSN to Johnny Mullet
Welcome to ecomodder.

GeoMetroforum.com - got mpg?
Reply  Post New Thread