EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   Install & tune a vehichle for magnets:Increase MPG, Decrease Fuel consumption (DIY) (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/install-tune-vehichle-magnets-increase-mpg-decrease-fuel-21572.html)

poweronics 04-22-2012 01:31 PM

Install & tune a vehichle for magnets:Increase MPG, Decrease Fuel consumption (DIY)

Hi
I just want to share with you this DIY(Do it yourself) method to install and tune a car for magnets that results in increase of MPG and decrease of GPH(gallons per hour) for less fuel consumption of about 14%.
:)
As you can see in these 2 vidoes:
1. metacafe com/w/8371971]Scangauge Proof 14 Percent Less Gasoline with Inline Magnets - Video
2. vodpod com/watch/16372425-scangauge-proof-14-percent-less-gasoline-with-inline-magnets?u=pathw9m7sp&c=pathw9m7sp]Scangauge proof 14 percent less gasoline with inline magnets Video

As you can see in the above videos, the Scanguage II Test meter shows the GPH without magnets installed as 0.17 and after installation and 20 minutes test drive it decreases to 0.15 i.e. a 25% decrease or 14.7% decrease in fuel consumption. So you can do it yourself to get low fuel consumption by simply installing the magnets in fuel line of your car/truck etc.

jakobnev 04-22-2012 02:26 PM

You can do the same test and get the same results, but instead of installing magnets in the car just sending me the money the magnets would have cost.

AXMonster 04-22-2012 11:37 PM

I'll take some free money too if the OP could please PM me? :thumbup:

No magnets though..... thanks all the same!

bryn 04-22-2012 11:47 PM

i suppose if you got some magnets into your fuel lines you would use less gas! i've heard sugar also works.

mcrews 04-23-2012 12:42 AM

must be using "leaded" gas.

EVERYBODY knows that magnets dont work on unleaded gas

BackroadBomber 04-24-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poweronics (Post 302364)

As you can see in the above videos, the Scanguage II Test meter shows the GPH without magnets installed as 0.17 and after installation and 20 minutes test drive it decreases to 0.15 i.e. a 25% decrease or 14.7% decrease in fuel consumption. So you can do it yourself to get low fuel consumption by simply installing the magnets in fuel line of your car/truck etc.

So you mean his fuel efficiency increased by almost 15% by letting the engine warm up? That's outstanding! Lol *rolls eyes*

t vago 04-24-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BackroadBomber (Post 302900)
So you mean his fuel efficiency increased by almost 15% by letting the engine warm up? That's outstanding! Lol *rolls eyes*

http://www.tom-viki.com/spgm/gal/Car...ughingData.gif

Ford Man 04-24-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryn (Post 302477)
i've heard sugar also works.

Very well from my understanding. Also saves on oil changes, tire wear and other parts and maintenance until you replace the engine then it requires another dose.

Ford Man 04-25-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BackroadBomber (Post 302900)

This was my thinking too. A twenty minute drive gets the engine and oil up to full operating temperature, therefore less mechanical resistance. I have a lot of neodymium magnets, I wonder if I put one every few inches on the fuel line from the gas tank to the injectors whether the car would run without gas????? Hell it might even start making gas and overflow the tank!!!! Maybe if I'd put a few around my waist and one near my a-hole I'd have less gas or at least maybe the smell would be extracted by the magnets. You recon?

mcrews 04-25-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford Man (Post 302923)
Maybe if I'd put a few around my waist and one near my a-hole I'd have less gas or at least maybe the smell would be extracted by the magnets. You recon?

magnets dont work on farts.....but a bic lighter really lights em up!!!