Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Inter Charger Installation and Initial Results

The product which came from the US Patent PCT/US 2006/033584 by Jeffery A Stephenson, is the application based on Selective Catalyst Reforming Out Gas produced by Blow By, a common and every movement of the piston, during combustion, produces Blow By. Without a Catalyst Processor, the blow by is just recycled into the air intake but when Processed, they become an combustion enhancer and eliminator of Toxins.

I asked for Inter Charger to give me, Mark Gordon Cooper, Chief Science Officer, for Y Not Innovations Enterprise, LLC, a testing company for developing the group of elements for the Clean Air Fuel Efficiency Group, products which work together and combine their results to create Double MPG on any vehicle and Reduce Emission Pollution up to 95%.

I installed the inline device on my Chevrolet 2005 170,000 Mile 5.3 Liter Tahoe, in about 1 hour because some of the rubber on the path from the PCV, cracked and had to be replaced. Now that it is installed, the first start up, I monitored the Carbon Dioxide, using my ScanGauge E, it has a specific Carbon Dioxide monitor, the ScanGauge II does not and the ScanGauge RV does not. I feel the elimination of Toxins, caused by imcomplete combustion starts with us. Initial start up, there was a little something more in the torque, the very first touch of the gasoline pedal, I noticed, a "Jump". Then when I drove the initial around my neighborhood to check the installation, noticed extra increase of torque feel, like I had added more Octane Fuel. In fact, all members, I found Premium Fuel is not need for any vehicle, if you enhance Pre Combustion with Catalyst.

Today, while a easy 10 Mile trip, my father in law, ex motorcycle device inventor for Harley Davidson, immediately noticed the torque and readiness to "Jump" as a vehicle. We were both surprise that a Emission Reducer for Blow By Out Gases would increase the torque but it did. I noticed, which is normal, an slight increase in Carbon Dioxide, due to the cleaning the damage which comes from non processing of the Out Gases from the PCV, into the Air Intake Manifold.

Friday after Thanksgiving, the first Testing trip, 250 Miles. This is a trip I run once a month and know every aspect of the MPG, Range and the way the Tahoe handles.

Will report back, you can find out more, about Catalyst, if you read the Patent, I documented above.

MGC
Chief Science Officer for the CAFE Group of Products to Eliminate Toxin Pollution

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
fraud, unicorn