EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   Life isn't always easy.... (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/life-isnt-always-easy-21426.html)

kingsway 04-13-2012 08:57 AM

Life isn't always easy....
 
Think of those living in Africa... :)

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...20194585_n.jpg

jtbo 04-14-2012 12:15 PM

Hmm, potholes vs nearly unlimited solar generated power, I think I might tolerate potholes :D

poweronics 04-22-2012 04:03 AM

You are absolutely right here dude.

JethroBodine 04-22-2012 09:28 AM

Hang on. 9600km is around 6000 miles, right? There is a road in Africa that long and ALL of it is potholes:eek:?

Ed-in-Maine 04-22-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JethroBodine (Post 302326)
Hang on. 9600km is around 6000 miles, right? There is a road in Africa that long and ALL of it is potholes:eek:?

Maybe it's the I-95 equivalent, Cape Town to Cairo:D

I've been to Kenya and just about every road looked like that! But that was about 30years ago so maybe things have improved:rolleyes:

kingsway 04-22-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed-in-Maine (Post 302352)
Maybe it's the I-95 equivalent, Cape Town to Cairo:D

I've been to Kenya and just about every road looked like that! But that was about 30years ago so maybe things have improved:rolleyes:

You'd be hard pushed to find a non-tarred road when driving between Cape Town and Messina! (the full length of the South Africa) Things tend to change as you go further north, however. :D

But I suspect the sign in the picture has been modified... if not in the real-world, then in Photo-shop! (The vehicle registration is Gauteng province, South Africa) :rolleyes:

larrybuck 04-22-2012 07:37 PM

But if you are in the sticks, no tailgaters!!!! Just drive whatever speed you like to not tear up your equipment!

From people I know that have driven in Africa at night, DON'T!!! The wild animal crossings

will for sure customize your front end!!!

Ed-in-Maine 04-22-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrybuck (Post 302419)
From people I know that have driven in Africa at night, DON'T!!! The wild animal crossings

will for sure customize your front end!!!

+1, and some of those wild animal's friends will try to eat you when you get out to check the front end:D

kingsway 05-16-2012 10:49 AM

I was fortunate to live in the South where people are generally much better off!

Its bureaucracy and graft that are the biggest problems... Give people the freedom to make money and they generally get on quite well! They don't need aid - just fewer politicians, priests and other thieves/paracites!

user removed 05-16-2012 11:43 AM

Poli=many
tics=blood sucking leaches

regards
Mech


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com