Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Aerodynamics
Register Now
 Register Now
 


Reply  Post New Thread
 
Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2020, 04:36 AM   #31 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
JulianEdgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,615
Thanks: 92
Thanked 1,305 Times in 910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTDI View Post
Have I done, are they not visible?
Not for me!

  Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

   
Old 06-02-2020, 04:40 AM   #32 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice
 
GreenTDI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Belgium
Posts: 218

GreenTDI - '11 Skoda Fabia Estate R3 1.2 CRTDI
TEAM VW AUDI Group
Diesel
90 day: 66.24 mpg (US)
Thanks: 53
Thanked 78 Times in 62 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianEdgar View Post
Not for me!
Strange because I see them. Have added them in the correct order as small attachments.
__________________
Skoda Fabia Estate R3 1.2 CRTDI
See my thread: https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthre...mpg-38318.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:43 AM   #33 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
JulianEdgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,615
Thanks: 92
Thanked 1,305 Times in 910 Posts
I can see the pics now. Openings in front of wheels are brake ducts, I would think.

Overall, looks very good.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 10:04 AM   #34 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: California
Posts: 385

Tahoe 2020 - '08 Chevy Tahoe H
90 day: 20.83 mpg (US)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 85 Times in 79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianEdgar View Post
Well, that makes sense. They put on a huge airdam because, as you say, the underbody is such a mess.
i found some FREE ABS plastic from a car looks like it's in good shape to reuse

NOTHING beats the PRICE OF FREE

dumped on the side of the road
it's called recycling

if it does not work out i'll just put it in the recycling bin

looks like it came off an SUV or something the bolt holes are not damaged so it's reusable

Last edited by Tahoe_Hybrid; 06-02-2020 at 10:11 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 08:32 AM   #35 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice
 
GreenTDI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Belgium
Posts: 218

GreenTDI - '11 Skoda Fabia Estate R3 1.2 CRTDI
TEAM VW AUDI Group
Diesel
90 day: 66.24 mpg (US)
Thanks: 53
Thanked 78 Times in 62 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianEdgar View Post
I can see the pics now. Openings in front of wheels are brake ducts, I would think.

Overall, looks very good.
Good to know, one more reason to close the rims.
You still see room for improvement? To me it looks like it don't need an airdam.
__________________
Skoda Fabia Estate R3 1.2 CRTDI
See my thread: https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthre...mpg-38318.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 09:05 AM   #36 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
JulianEdgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,615
Thanks: 92
Thanked 1,305 Times in 910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTDI View Post
Good to know, one more reason to close the rims.
You still see room for improvement? To me it looks like it don't need an airdam.
No it doesn’t need an airdam. I’d be looking now at the rest of the underside of the car.

  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JulianEdgar For This Useful Post:
GreenTDI (06-03-2020)
Reply  Post New Thread


Thread Tools




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com