Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > EcoModding Central
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2015, 09:08 AM   #31 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapriRacer View Post
Yup, when I punch those things in, I get 165/70R13.

Looks like you need to find a different size - 175/70R13?

I've found a few manufactures that sell my exact size. However, I don't know how they fare with road noise.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 05-24-2015, 12:11 PM   #32 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

I'm looking to get a set of new tires for my daily driver. They need to be summer tires, not all season ones. My tire size is 165/70R13. Are there any LRR tires that would be good for my vehicle? I wasn't too sure if i need to stay exactly with the manufacture tire size spec to achieve the best MPG results.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:16 AM   #33 (permalink)
Tire Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHead View Post
I'm looking to get a set of new tires for my daily driver. They need to be summer tires, not all season ones. My tire size is 165/70R13. Are there any LRR tires that would be good for my vehicle? I wasn't too sure if i need to stay exactly with the manufacture tire size spec to achieve the best MPG results.
Edit: You posted previously. Did you not get the info you were looking for?

Why summers? Why not All Season? I am not aware of any LRR in Summer tires. Seems like an oxymoron.

And we had a discussion about the tire size. You need to rethink the size.

Visit my website: www.BarrysTireTech.com
New Content every month!
Old 05-25-2015, 11:17 AM   #34 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

I want summer tires because those are generally better for more grip. I didn't want to get a tire that was split between the seasons because when it comes to winter, I'll already have a dedicated set of tires on rims. I'm trying not to loose any characteristics of the tire by going for a dedicated summer tire.

I don't mind going with all season. I just thought it'd be better to get summer tires.

Yes, I realize we had this discussion before. I'm trying to keep the thread going. I found some manufactures that have tires in my size and I don't know any details about them. I'm looking for actual tire model recommendations in whichever size is appropriate for a quieter and fuel efficient ride.

Reply  Post New Thread