EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   OpenGauge / MPGuino FE computer (https://ecomodder.com/forum/opengauge-mpguino-fe-computer.html)
-   -   MPGuino Local Installers List (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/mpguino-local-installers-list-9835.html)

SVOboy 08-25-2009 10:22 PM

MPGuino Local Installers List

This is a list of ecomodders willing to do MPGuino installs for other members that might not be up to the task themselves. In general, it would be best if you could meet the installer at a place of their convenience, but all details can be negotiated between the two parties on your own.

If you'd like to put yourself on the list, just drop a post with your info and I will edit it in. If you've had an MPGuino installed by another ecomodder, don't forget to say thanks!

Name: Benjamin Jones
Handle: SVOboy
Email: benjamin.jones@ecomodder.com
Specialty: Honda

Name: Tim Sullivan
Handle: McTimson
Location: 13862 or 10998, NY (Binghamton area, or tri-state area, or anywhere in between)
Email: mctimson@gmail.com
Specialty: Toyota

McTimson 08-25-2009 11:09 PM

Name: Tim Sullivan
Handle: McTimson
Location: 13862 or 10998, NY (Binghamton area, or tri-state area, or anywhere in between)
Email: mctimson@gmail.com
Specialty: Toyota

Maybe this should be added to the wiki somehow?

SVOboy 08-25-2009 11:13 PM

The wiki idea makes sense, but I think more people will see it here and I'll probably forget to keep both updated :p

If someone else wants to do it I won't object though :)

Matt Herring 08-25-2009 11:33 PM

Might be a good idea to have a link to a clean list of installers on the mpguino site too (does dcb run it?) so people can reference it if they are thinking of making a purchase.

I think this is a great idea...plenty of ecomodders out there that can do a nice job installing it...maybe someone can come up with a stock case to include with the installation to sweeten the deal (for a small cost of course)...saw some nice ones in threads that guys made up.

AeroModder 06-08-2010 10:15 AM

Any chance of this getting updated? Wiring isn't my strong suit, but I'd love to be able to have some way to measure MPGs other than guessing with the needle and tank average.

Someone willing to help on the west coast would be appreciated.

Sulfuric 12-09-2010 02:23 PM

If anyone in Florida can do this for me, I would really appreciate it. I will drive to you, of course. I think I'm gonna get one for xmas, as I could really use something other than my guess-guage 1991 (me looking at my fuel guage).

Olympiadis 01-28-2012 07:49 PM

Where are all of the installers?
I expected to see more than two.
:confused:

dylanu 04-20-2012 01:32 PM

:$

Wild_Doogy 06-12-2012 12:32 PM

New Installer

I just bought a MPGuido and hope to install it in a Ford Aspire (Mazda B3 engine)

Since I am an avid Arduino fan and handy with a soldering iron, I will probable be doing some modifications like adding a second screen to display TACH info gotten from a line to the distributor.

Just letting you guys know there is a MPGuino roaming about in the north of Vermont.

~Wild_Doogy

type-S EF awd 02-05-2013 01:34 PM

Installer

Name: Drew Hemstreet
Handle: Type-s EF AWD
E-Mail: DrewHemstreet@ME.com
Happily works on:All electronic fuel injected cars. Prefer the Japanese sort, and memorized the honda D, H and F series engines. CNG off the books too.

Edit: as I see people are talking about accreditations. I have 9 ASE certifications and will be adding alternative fuels, hybrids and P1 when I recert electrical and driveline at the end of the year.