Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 09:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
5 pin sensor

Zippy - '96 Honda Civic Hx
Team Honda
90 day: 40.77 mpg (US)

Boring - '11 Ford Fusion Sel
90 day: 21.88 mpg (US)
my 1996 civic hx

Getting bored with it, picked it up for a project and the project is done so it will be on to the next car I save off Craigslist

Rebuilt title from being backed into by the previous owners neighbor. Back bumper has a Crack and the bumper support is bent however there is no structural or chassis damage

The car has moderate pea size hail damage on the hood roof front fenders and trunk. It is only visible at certain. Angles and to be honest it probably helps with gas mileage

This is not an average civic, it is my civic. You can find them cheaper but you will know nothing of another cars maintenance or history. I have all 300k of history for this car

Recent fuel logs: drove the car 337 miles from Dallas to lubbock. With a grill block I average 44mpg with half that tank being city. Not only do I do fuel logs I also document receipts with pictures of the odometer

I shampoo'd the interior. It is mint no cracks and no major stains

Exterior has 1 crease on the passengers side door right below the handle. Minimal shopping cart damage. I think there may be on ding or two on the drivers side nothing Un remarkable

Maintenance:
Timing belt tensioner waterpump replace at280k. I have picture of the belt and also installed clear timing cover so you can see the belt yourself

Axles replaced at 250k with factory honda units. Have receipts

Transmission and clutch replaced at 250k. The trans is from a jdm car with s40 stamp, basically an Ex transmission from my understanding
I have not noticed any deterioration in gas mileage

Brake pads and rotors are very recent, no receipts for those but they look nearly new

Head was rebuilt at 180k miles in 2007 when the previous owner bought it from the original owner

Oxygen sensor was replaced @ 200k if I recall correctly, it's in a file with the receipts.

Catalytic converter and manifold replaced at the same time, factory ones are notorious for cracking

Modifications:
All led bulbs in gauge cluster and all led in heater ac controls
automated eco vacuum gauge
new factory style chrome headlights. Factory lights with black insides included as well
window vent visors on the doors
fronnt and rear strut tower bars

Michelin defenders with maybe 10k miles on them.

Recent work:
Cleaned entire egr system
cleaned idle air control valve
synthetic 10w30 with k&n filter
Die hard battery with 5 year warranty bought April 2014
Mugen style front lip
aftermarket fog ligjts

Cliffs;
297k miles
rebuilt title
documented history and maintenance
fuel logs

$2800 for ecomodders. I am a 10 year member of ls1tech and I live 20 minutes north of dallas. Fly in and drive home and make memories and have an adventure for $26 a tank!

To justify my pricing, my last hx I sold for $3600 to a journalist in east teTexas

I'll link in a few.pictures but see my tthread for every imaginable detail about the car

[/URL]

URL=http://s758.photobucket.com/user/sayaben/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141008_154852_zpsiqdyoxpj.jpg.html][/URL]

Bling bling!

My civic thread

Last edited by Chrysler kid; 11-21-2014 at 09:53 AM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 11-27-2014, 10:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Clean south car, good luck with sale.

Reply  Post New Thread