EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Events & Meet-ups (https://ecomodder.com/forum/events-meet-ups.html)
-   -   New Jersey Meet Up (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/new-jersey-meet-up-7638.html)

SVOboy 03-27-2009 06:25 PM

New Jersey Meet Up

I thought I had posted this before, but I guess not. Who wants to meet up somewhere in new Jersey? I'm in Burlington County just off turnpike exit 5.

Eh?

:turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle:

Drive Stick 03-28-2009 10:23 AM

I'm in Phillipsburg, NJ which is a little known town for many reasons, but anyway if I get to know some people on here a little better I'd be willing to meet up / talk / hang out / brainstorm etc.

metroschultz 03-30-2009 09:46 AM

If you head south a little,
Cape May perhaps,
I could meet as well.
Think about it.
S.

i_am_socket 03-30-2009 11:54 AM

Or up north off of I78, then I could make a trip...

SVOboy 03-30-2009 03:19 PM

Hmm

Tricky tricky. I don't know where anybody lives. Where do we think the most central location is?

Daox 03-30-2009 03:41 PM

Use the frappr map and PM people close to ya.

Wonderboy 03-30-2009 05:12 PM

I would definitely be willing to meet up with other NE members. I added myself to frappr and had a look, and NJ is a seemingly central place relative to members (at least those shown on frappr). Although I'm sure many of us are up for the challenge, there is a quagmire of traffic and 9324 traffic lights every mile pretty much anywhere in NJ that isn't a state park. As for being central to most people, I was thinking anywhere around the triangle created by phila. baltimore and harrisburg. As for congruence to hypermiling ideals, I think we should pick someplace less traffic-ridden, some weird place like Lancaster, PA or something. Just my 2 cents, but I certainly wouldn't complain if we did go big like philly. I love that city. (@ SVO, if you haven't been to Horizons yet, YOU NEED TO)

Too bad the Tour De Sol doesn't seem to be around anymore :( because that was right in burlington. That would be a perfect time and place to meet.

Ultimately, I\'d be willing to drive anywhere within a 300 mile radius, just throwing in some alternatives to consider.

Drive Stick 03-30-2009 05:42 PM

I don\'t know what this map is, but I live off route 22 30 seconds from Easton PA. This would be considered, North western NJ. 78 is few mins from me.

metroschultz 04-01-2009 12:18 AM

North West NJ?
Huh??
My mom lives in Morris County, on Lake Hopatcong. 07849.
If we meet up in that area I have a place to stay for free. :D

Drive Stick 04-01-2009 12:09 PM

North western NJ, would be correct, haha. see nobody knows where I am :P

Lake Hopatcong is probably about an hour from me? Thats north central NJ, and I\'m down and to the left on the deleware river.