Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Instrumentation
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2014, 08:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Obduino32k issues

Hi, I am running obduino32k v198 in an Arduino Uno Atmega32. I have modded it to make it the most compatible with KIA/Hyundai diesel engines, making my owns equations to match instant and average diesel waste. The fact is almost all works flawlessly and well, except for one item. The item that do not works at all and causes a failure of the communication between arduino and elm is when I try to get PID 46 Ambient Temperature. The system suddenly lost ELM communication and enters in a loop of Saving Trip. I use an ELM 27 obd bluetooth and one rs232 serial bluetooth to connect arduino to car obd connector, and works flawlessly. The Ambient Temp PID is perfectly readed for others sketch I use in arduino using the same hardware configuration. My car uses ELM protocol and no ISO is needed. It reads Coolant and Intake Temps withouth any issue. PID 42 and 46 are the only PID above 40 that shows my car.
Any help?

Last edited by aestradar; 05-07-2014 at 04:56 AM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 05-07-2014, 04:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Only add that PID 42 that shows Control Module voltage works flawslessly and is showed in obduino32k display perfectly.

Reply  Post New Thread