Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Instrumentation > OpenGauge / MPGuino FE computer
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Question OpenGauge/MPGuino in the UK

Hey everyone

Just found the site & wondered if there are any UK members who have built & installed an OpenGauge/MPGino, & if so where did you order your bits from?

I've just bought a 2001 Audi A2 1.4TDi which doesn't have the full Driver Information System (DIS) which unfortunately means no fuel computer A bit of googling found the ScanGauge, so I contacted the European site to check whether it would work with the A2 only to be told "Your vehicle is not compatible with ScanGaugeII" A bit more googling led me here, but I'm still a little unsure of

a.) whether or not the OpenGauge/MPGuino will work in a 2001 A2
b.) what exactly I need to buy & where to buy everything from (UK or US - if US preferably as a complete kit to save on shipping)

Any help/tips/pointers greatly appreciated

Eamonn

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread