Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Forum News & Feedback
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
That VX guy!

The VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Send a message via AIM to TomO Send a message via Yahoo to TomO
Proposed gas log modification

I would like to formally propose the addition of the average temperature column to the fuel log.

I feel that it would be great to be able to track the temps and how they affect the FE of our cars.

I was recently looking at the average temps and my MPG and saw that they followed each other almost identically....that is, until I installed the block heater.

But I feel that adding the average temp would be a good thing when it comes time to make a graph display of our fuel logs (that's kind of my other suggestion for when the fuel log is getting tweaked again). A graph that shows the temps and MPG together would be neat.

A spot that totals up all the gallons that we've used in our vehicles would be simple and sweet as well.

Oh my I'm just full of ideas today aren't I?

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread