Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > EcoModding Central
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
minic6

Red Jelly Bean Retired!!!

The old Jelly Bean is now being used for a winter beater. Still gets great mileage, even though it is now being driven a little closer to highway speeds. Have not posted anything in a long time. Due to health reasons my wife pushed me into a vehicle with A/C, the Geo use to have it but slowing down when it was engaged wasn't cool. Have owned the Geo going on 13 years and 162000 miles, best car I have ever owned. Cheap and reliable and over the years great fun. But rust doesn't sleep here in Michigan. After welding a new A arm support in the left rear subframe, she has been delegated to winter beater for a couple more years. New ride is a 98 Cadilliac Catera, worked on the project back in the day for GM. It was cheaper to piece it togther than any other GM ride. Wasn't interested in Aveo or Cavailers. Went for a little luxury the last few years of my working life. So you all need to save the planet, I did my part!!! Man I do miss those heated leather seats, cruise, power everything???? Tell me again why drive the Geo??????!!! OH YA I'M CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best to all of you, quick someone grab my spot. Merry Christmas!!!!!

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread