EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Forum News & Feedback (https://ecomodder.com/forum/forum-news-feedback.html)
-   -   Remove my membership (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/remove-my-membership-33722.html)

user removed 04-21-2016 03:18 PM

Remove my membership

Please remove my membership from this forum

no further communicationwill be accepted

RedDevil 04-21-2016 03:37 PM

I hope this isn't true... Account hack?
Sad about it whatever way. Wish you all the best no matter what.

mcrews 04-21-2016 03:59 PM

old mech?????

MetroMPG 04-21-2016 04:38 PM

Looking into this. (Trying, anyway.)

It would be sad to see old mech go.

RedDevil 04-21-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroMPG (Post 512278)
Looking into this. (Trying, anyway.)

It would be sad to see old mech go.

Me too!

Dang, I miss Cobb, even though he did some nasties like removing his posts with useful info about his PHEV kit.

Sure hope Old Mech persists in enduring our follies... :eek::thumbup:
If not, I thank him for all the wisdom he has shared with us.
Well, I thank him unconditionally anyway ;)

Baltothewolf 04-21-2016 06:00 PM

I really, REALLY hope this is some sort of joke. Old Mech is an awesome guy, and I haven't seen him fighting with anyone? I would be a true loss to see him leave.

user removed 04-21-2016 06:08 PM

I appreciate the concern, emails, PMs etc. I need to get some things straight in my mind and my usefulness here is fading rapidly. It ends now, I have deleted the emails and PMs. I'm finished with forums for the present and near future. When I read about political crap on the Mirage forum and realized that in spite of almost 6000 total posts, few even understood how important some things were to me I decided it's just time to cut the cord, finish my projects and change course in life.

Some personal stuff combined with run away blood pressure and either the option of medication that makes me dizzy anytime I move quickly and my heart rate will not speed up until I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Today on the Mirage forum I read about "if someone who is not a Democrat gets elected we go abck 50 years as far as emissions regulations " I remember watching on TV as Paul Ryan pushed your grandmother over a cliff and lost it. My response was deleted but the original post remains at this time.

That's it for me, ya'll have a good life. This decision like the one last January 2015 when I quit smoking after 46 years, is NOT NEGOTIABLE. Save the sympathy for someone who needs it, I don't.

To make sure that my request is taken seriously and executed expeditiously, I 'll come back and try to log in. If I succeed I will start deleting my posts here until there are none left. Spare me the energy effort and frustration on top of all the rest of the frustrations that have brought me to this point. It's just self preservation.

UltArc 04-21-2016 06:13 PM

Wishing you the best from here on out!

RedDevil 04-21-2016 06:26 PM

I wish you all the best. Thanks for letting us know, even though it is not what we hoped for. God speed and all.

MetroMPG 04-21-2016 06:39 PM

Old Mech, this must be a misunderstanding: Nothing of yours was deleted on the Mirage forum in the thread you're referring to. (As an admin, I can see if any posts have been removed either by moderators or users themselves, and there's nothing out of place there.) I tried to nip the political commentary in the bud, and the OP has since removed (on his own) the comment you referred to.

But I see there are other circumstances influencing your decision to change course.

So, I wish you the best. Thanks for your contribution over the years.

(Also, I'm sorry we won't get to follow your trike project. If you ever reconsider, we'll be here.)