EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   RockAuto (https://ecomodder.com/forum/rockauto.html)
-   -   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code! (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/rockauto-introduction-discount-code-31500.html)

RockAuto 03-05-2015 03:41 PM

RockAuto.com Introduction & Discount Code!

5% Discount Code: FAC6E5965B0ECF
Expires: December 28th 2015

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are reliably low every day! Order online at RockAuto Parts Catalog 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages or email E-mail service@rockauto.com.

darcane 03-05-2015 04:20 PM

Funny, I was just getting ready to place an order today...

freebeard 03-08-2015 12:21 AM

I'm curious. How did you get a whole new sub-forum instead of posting in For Sale?

ME_Andy 03-08-2015 03:52 PM

Awesome!

Xist 03-08-2015 06:16 PM

I was about to order a timing belt kit from RockAuto when I stopped by what I thought was a do-it-yourself repair shop. I just wanted to know if I needed to order anything. They convinced me to have them do the work. Another mechanic told me afterward that by ordering my own parts, I cut out the retailer and the mechanic.

I could have saved two hundred dollars!

"Hey Mr. Wrench, I am such a nice guy that I went ahead and saved you the time of tracking down my parts and ordering them! I hope you appreciate it!" :)

freebeard 03-08-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

They're now a sponsor.
Could all those ads that append to posts (w/o AdBlocker) be moved here?

deejaaa 03-08-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darcane (Post 470628)
Funny, I was just getting ready to place an order today...

me too!

MetroMPG 03-09-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebeard (Post 470900)
I'm curious. How did you get a whole new sub-forum instead of posting in For Sale?

Yup, Rock Auto is sponsoring the forum -- and we're happy to have both their support and the discount for members.

If this were a "conventional" car forum, there would be all kinds of vendors. Alas, the eco-aftermarket-parts industry has not been knocking our door down. :D

(EDIT: with the exception of Linear Logic, which has furnished prizes for our birthday party for years and deserves a big Thank You also.)

dirtydave 03-16-2015 12:49 PM

Thanks rockauto!! I have all of your magnets all over the fridge.

Striker2237 03-23-2015 09:27 PM

This is awesome that RockAuto is sponsoring the site! I get many non-performance parts from them and ALL parts for my car!