EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Instrumentation (https://ecomodder.com/forum/instrumentation.html)
-   -   ScanGauge II firmware UPDATE - discount / group buy for EcoModder members (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/scangauge-ii-firmware-update-discount-group-buy-ecomodder-18535.html)

mcrews 08-16-2011 08:39 PM

ScanGauge II firmware UPDATE - discount / group buy for EcoModder members

HOTT HOTTT HOTTTT
ADMIN EDIT: Linear Logic will update EcoModder members' ScanGauges for $18. See post #9 for details.

----

SCANGAUGE WILL UPDATE YOU OLDER SCANGAUGE 2 FOR $25.IGNORE!!!!! now $18 !!!!!!!(Version 4.02 was the first release with the updated menu system and performance monitoring.)

cAN WE DO A GROUP BUY??? AND GET THE PRICE LOWER.

MODS ADMINS:thumbup:

Upgrade : Linear Logic - Home of the ScanGauge

Daox 08-16-2011 10:37 PM

You should give them a call and see if they've even added anything since the version you have. It may be little bug fixes or other things that won't benefit you at all.

t vago 08-16-2011 10:39 PM

Going by their website, it would appear the the latest firmware adds a nifty feature aimed at performance-minded folks. It would be nice to upgrade my ScanGauge (IIRC, I have 3.51), but I'm not going to make it a priority right now.

mcrews 08-17-2011 12:47 AM

and i repeat:
(Version 4.02 was the first release with the updated menu system and performance monitoring.)

as t vago stated, it has the new stuff.

so it's not just fixing some bugs.

but I'll be glad to perform a 'moderator function' and call the company on the behalf of ecommodder members who purchased their scangauge from ecomodder, and inguire into the specifics and if we can get a group discount. (undersgtanding of course, that I was on of the first to purchase my scangauge thru ecommoder)

So, I'm doing the administrator function AND customer service function for ecomodder.com.

just so we are clear........

MetroMPG 08-17-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcrews (Post 256638)
So, I'm doing the administrator function AND customer service function for ecomodder.com.

just so we are clear........

Not clear to me. :)

Are you volunteering to pursue/manage this? It's fine with me, if you are.

Or are you poking EM with a stick? If you are, I'm happy to contact Linear Logic to ask about this.

mcrews 08-17-2011 01:14 PM

well..............

I guess I felt like the second post was a brush off......

when, in fact, I had done my research and even posted the link to the page.

Daox 08-17-2011 01:20 PM

Not a brush off at all. I know a certain other member looked into this recently only to find that the update wouldn't have done anything for him. You didn't mention your firmware was so old so I just wanted to make sure for you and for others.

mcrews 08-17-2011 01:55 PM

just spoke to the makers of Scangauge.............(hummmmm)

here is the actual link to the upgrade:

Using Performance Monitor : Linear Logic : Home of the ScanGauge

When I asked about a group buy.........ready..........here it comes.........

SHE SAID: "ARE YOU AN ADMINISTRATOR OF ECOMODDER?"

(geeeeee.......why did I find myself laughing..........)

Now, maybe it's just me......
But I remember somebody saying in a RECENT post that ecomodder makes $ when we buy from ecomodder.

SOOOOOOO...........

You are the retailer.........It would be in your best interest to SERVICE the people that you sell...............

I could draw a picture at this point..................

MetroMPG 08-17-2011 02:46 PM

I prefer crayon pictures, pleeeease. :P

---

I'll contact them.

MetroMPG 08-17-2011 06:17 PM

Good news: EcoModder members get a discount:

Quote:

We would be more then happy to work with your group.

I can do the upgrades for $18 which will include shipping back to the user.

If this is good, they can follow the normal instructions for the upgrade at Upgrade : Linear Logic - Home of the ScanGauge and in the notes of the upgrade form write in: "Ecomodder group buy".