Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Fossil Fuel Free
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
mostly harmless

Herman - '06 Chevrolet HHR 2LT
90 day: 28.89 mpg (US)
Having owned a couple of tractors (A beautifully aero Peterbilt 372, and a Freightliner cabover), I was pretty excited when biodiesel started to hit the mainstream, and used it with no problems for a while.
SVO, on the other hand, never seemed to enter that realm, and one thing scarier than Large Marge the Evil Dispatcher is a roadside check... and not having "properly" taxed fuel in your truck can cost you more than the truck is worth.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 03-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,452 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacer View Post
Having owned a couple of tractors (A beautifully aero Peterbilt 372, and a Freightliner cabover), I was pretty excited when biodiesel started to hit the mainstream, and used it with no problems for a while.
SVO, on the other hand, never seemed to enter that realm, and one thing scarier than Large Marge the Evil Dispatcher is a roadside check... and not having "properly" taxed fuel in your truck can cost you more than the truck is worth.
It's all about taxes, that's why I don't trust government-based "environmental" boards. Anyway, why not to dye the WVO the same color as road-taxed Diesel fuel?

Reply  Post New Thread