Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2019, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Some off-topic bickering split from the 'Peak Econobox' thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
There is always someone on-line willing to make time to correct each other's grammar.
I just pointed out his error. Didn't try to correct it. Didn't care to correct it.

Remember one AGW denier, who couldn't spell & her diction often went astray. Three or four times, she would have eight or so errors in short posts. I just pointed out her errors. Didn't try to correct her errors. Didn't care to correct her errors. As time past, she became incomprehensible. I just pointed out her errors. Didn't try to correct her errors. Didn't care to correct her errors.

I'm happiest when AGW deniers don't learn. I am happy to report that AGW deniers are less scientific than 15 years ago, becoming very "don'T rump"-like. I am very happy on this website. I am litesong.

Last edited by litesong; 09-28-2019 at 02:54 AM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 09-28-2019, 01:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Dark Egg - '12 VW Touraeg
Thanked 1,176 Times in 806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by litesong View Post
I just pointed out his error. Didn't try to correct it. Didn't care to correct it.

Remember one AGW denier, who couldn't spell & her diction often went astray. Three or four times, she would have eight or so errors in short posts. I just pointed out her errors. Didn't try to correct her errors. Didn't care to correct her errors. As time past, she became incomprehensible. I just pointed out her errors. Didn't try to correct her errors. Didn't care to correct her errors.

I'm happiest when AGW deniers don't learn. I am happy to report that AGW deniers are less scientific than 15 years ago, becoming very "don'T rump"-like. I am very happy on this website. I am litesong.
I would argue they are not necessarily errors. The point of writing is to convey a thought. If you knew what the thought was, hence had the ability to "correct" it, then the writing was successful. I can't believe how much school time is wasted on such pursuits. Now that we have a dyslexic daughter I'm more than just annoyed at the wasted time, but downright angry at the shaming that goes along with "just pointing out errors". Do you go into the back community and point out the errors of their dialect? The only purpose of doing it on a forum like this is in an attempt to belittle the other person or make yourself feel better about your own failures and struggles.
Old 09-28-2019, 05:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hersbird View Post
... we have a dyslexic daughter.....belittle the other person....
Ah, you assume the AGW denier woman I was talking about, was dyslexic & she gained your sympathy. Do you have more sympathy for dyslexic people or non-scientific AGW denier people? I see that you attribute similar handi-capable characteristics to both groups. I wouldn't say dyslexic people are all non-scientific AGW deniers.
Old 09-28-2019, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Dark Egg - '12 VW Touraeg
Thanked 1,176 Times in 806 Posts
Quote:
Ah, you assume the AGW denier woman I was talking about, was dyslexic & she gained your sympathy. Do you have more sympathy for dyslexic people or non-scientific AGW denier people? I see that you attribute similar handi-capable characteristics to both groups. I wouldn't say dyslexic people are all non-scientific AGW deniers.
I didn't assume anything, it doesn't matter why people don't live up to your personal grammar standards, just giving my personal revelation on why it doesn't matter. Your politics have nothing to do with anything in my book, except I have a feeling it has everything to do with everything you do.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Quote:
I wouldn't say dyslexic people are all non-scientific AGW deniers.
Good, because that would be conflation.

The scientific so-called 'AGWD' are waiting for you to catch up on the science.

Quote:
Ah, you assume the AGW denier woman I was talking about...
Pot, kettle, something, something.

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
Xist (09-29-2019)
Old 09-28-2019, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Redneck Ecomodder

Quote:
I have all these wasted leprosy jokes just waiting to drop. A big reason I'm an anti-vaxxer.
As a fellow antivaxxer, I'm genuinely curious what you mean here?
Old 09-28-2019, 08:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Your politics have..... everything to do with everything you do.
Anti-science (sigh-ants) AGW deniers circle the republican party wagon train. (sigh-ants) AGW deniers are most comfortable with "don'T rump", often using his tactics & elevating themselves to re-pubic-lick-uns. Now that "don'T rump" enters the realm of impeachment, (sigh-ants) AGW deniers want to be in bed with the sexist, racist, xenophobic, putin & KKK-led authoritarian wannabe, BEFORE "don'T rump" can lose his orange glow from the KKK bonfires.
But, I knew the handles of anti-science AGW deniers way before "don"T rump" slithered toward the White House.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Redneck Ecomodder

Quote:
Anti-science (sigh-ants) AGW deniers circle the republican party wagon train. (sigh-ants) AGW deniers are most comfortable with "don'T rump", often using his tactics & elevating themselves to re-pubic-lick-uns. Now that "don'T rump" enters the realm of impeachment, (sigh-ants) AGW deniers want to be in bed with the sexist, racist, xenophobic, putin & KKK-led authoritarian wannabe, BEFORE "don'T rump" can lose his orange glow from the KKK bonfires.
But, I knew the handles of anti-science AGW deniers way before "don"T rump" slithered toward the White House.
What an enormous ball of ad hominems, holy cow. Literally none of that is remotely true.
Old 09-28-2019, 09:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
Quote:
I have all these wasted leprosy jokes just waiting to drop.
Quote:
putin & KKK-led authoritarian wannabe
Aha! They're in it together.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneajanderson View Post
What an enormous ball of ad hominems, holy cow. Literally none of that is remotely true.
Signed...... a "donT rump" voter AND "sigh-ants" AGW denier.
//////
I'm happy tho, that you know & did not object to the term, "re-pubic-lick-un".

Last edited by litesong; 09-28-2019 at 09:34 PM..
Reply  Post New Thread