Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Off-Topic Tech
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2015, 07:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Vinyl Decals: Can anyone help me make some?

Hello all,
I need to have some vinyl decals made for my VX build this month. Can anyone work hand-in-hand with me to create some? They could, possibly, come to benefit for other VX owners on this forum.

I can explain more details of my ideas for what I need, but a basic list is below. Just contact me. I'll need someone who can work to create the files for me, per my specs, in Photoshop/Illustrator (or similar), put them in a vector format, and print/ship me the decals. I'll pay for all, of course. Just wanted to keep my business for this "in house" here at EM, if possible. Anyone have the tools/expertise to help me out here?

1. JDM-themed door decals
2. decals for smooth wheel covers
3. Civic VX replacement decal for rear hatch

PM me if you can help out, or just reply here. Thanks!

"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 02-12-2015, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

I had something similar done many years back by my local car stereo shop. I came in with a picture and had them make up a giant bulldog for the rear window of my Mustang. The thing ended up being about 3 feet across. Anyway, all they needed was a black and white printout or a decal to go off of. They made mine from a picture I printed off of my computer. I'm sure a place like that could make them up for you at a reasonable cost.

Reply  Post New Thread