EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Forum News & Feedback (https://ecomodder.com/forum/forum-news-feedback.html)
-   -   Wiki News (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/wiki-news-15987.html)

SVOboy 02-02-2011 08:34 AM

Wiki News

To anyone who noticed the wiki was down for a bit, sorry! I blew it up updating the software. It should be fine now, but if there are any issues, please post here and I'll get to work sorting them out.

:turtle:

Nevyn 02-02-2011 11:15 AM

The EM logo is missing in the open revolt section - didn't look elsewhere.

Weather Spotter 02-02-2011 05:43 PM

It looks fine except for the logo missing in the top left corner (on every page in the wiki)

SVOboy 02-02-2011 08:53 PM

That's weird, I'll go ahead and replace it the old fashioned way in a day or so when I'm working on some other nuts and bolts. Thanks for letting me know :thumbup:

gtkid2002 02-06-2011 07:52 AM

Yeah. Upper right hand EcoModder icon is gone. Says set $wg logo to the URL blah blah blah. There's also no more edit link on the mpguino page, so I can't put in the numbers for an 04 Honda Civic. I was wondering why it was acting funny and stuff. Glad to hear that it's not hacked or anything though.

Weather Spotter 02-06-2011 08:03 AM

You are right, no one can edit it. The site admins messed it up and are working to fix it.

saand 02-18-2011 09:04 PM

Hey guys,
I have not been on the site for a week or 2 so missed the wiki news.

Looks like the edit option still is not working. It appears that "normal" users can not edit the wiki.

SVOboy just checking if your still looking into this.

Thanks

Weather Spotter 03-01-2011 08:46 PM

I can edit the wiki again!

Thanks Ben for fixing it!

If anyone has new data or spotted things that needed changing just send me a pm or post them up here. I am sure I missed bookmarking threads with new data during the month I could not change things.

SVOboy 03-02-2011 05:56 AM

Sorry about the issues everyone. We originally updated the wiki to use better, new secure wiki technology. Anyway, the update broke the userbridge, which allowed logins from the forum to crossover to the wiki. I spent the day trying out all the other bits of software out there, but nothing works.

So, for the time being, you'll need to sign in all on your own :).

saand 03-05-2011 03:26 AM

hi weather and SVOboy,
i still cant seem to log into the wiki, have tried the login page in the wiki itself but there always appears to be an issue, cant seem to show a page after i attempt to loging.
i also attempted creating a user account in the wiki area which also didn't work.

Is there some special way of logging into the wiki?

I am not particularly worried myself as i dont have anything to go into the wiki at the moment but just mention it because others may have issues.