View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #125 (permalink)
mwebb
Master EcoModder

no nickname , it's just a car - '04 volkswagen golf tdi
then let me test your HOAX

so you have the stones to respond to me
outstanding - i commend you for that

now
(to repeat the earlier offer which you did not respond to )
allow me to test your HOAX , i have the tools and the knowledge

i eagerly await your reply
i will upload test results here - win, loose or HOAX

ready , begin

you mis spelled whimpering , but i will correctly spell your name when i post the gathered evidence that will refute your HOAX

spank you very much
thanks to FL for capturing the UNedited version

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo434 View Post
mweb,
Your trying a magnet once and failing,edit by hondo
Your trying a magnet once and failing, then running back to your mother wimpering is not scientific proof that magnets don't have an effect on fuel
is not scientific proof that magnets don't have an effect on fuel.
Real scientists test and retest for years before they "discover" the next best thing. Today, if something doesn't happen in immediatly, then it's never going to happen. There are thousands of vehicles out there configured in hundreds of ways and just as many cofiguratons of magnet power and strengths. The chances of you getting the right combination in one try is astronomical.
I tried this setup and I got results whether the fuel was changed or not is not the point. The point is something changed in the vehicle to increase the mileage. That is the important part, what changed is what I'm looking for and how to duplicate it.
There is a member testing the magnets with a similar car to me. It's taking longer than I anticipated because of car drivability issues.

Last edited by mwebb; 03-07-2011 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: left out a comma and original verion of HONDO's text