View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #416 (permalink)
vinny1989
EcoModding Apprentice

My annoyances from just from the past week:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arragonis View Post
...Yeah right, thats why you MPs needed to steal all those expenses...
OH GOD!! Dont start with their expenses. They get paid more in one MONTH than my dad does in one YEAR, yet they still NEED a company car with everything paid for, OH, and a second house, closer to work. In central London. And on top of that, some of their single purchase expenses run more than what my sister AND her fiance earn combined in a month. All they do is sit in a room with 100 others going: "Yeaaaaa" or "Boooo". What a waste of.. everything!

[/sorry, political rant over]

Some student loans being raised to £9000/year. 3 times a much, yet we students wont get 3 times as many resources, lectures or anything..

Drivers who cannot seem to keep a constant speed on a motorway, braking for no reason, then flooring it, then braking for no reason. Then others who decide the best way to overtake an articulated lorry (limited to 56mph) is to overtake at 60mph and cause a massive queue behind them but the road in front is almost empty.

Drivers who, when stuck in hardly/non moving traffic refuse to move over a touch to let me (motorcycle) filter through slowly. Even after a lil beep of the horn/slight rev'.. Caught a SUV's wing mirror when going under 1mph past him, he went furious, i rode off quick.

Drivers who try to join the motorway but are only at 45+/-mph at the end of the slip road.. Dangerous and stupid.