View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:12 PM   #189 (permalink)
88hf
EcoModder!

ratatouli - '01 honda insight
The insight wheels are 14's. Brent on ebay selling as "the flamboyant seller" sold them to me on ebay. If you look up "the flamboyant seller" on google and find his ebay store he usually has 70-80 insight related items. He had told me the week before I bought them that he rarely has any... but I imagine he bought another insight that next week and had 4 good wheels which I acted upon quickly. About the seats... I opted against buying the entire vti seats because shipping was so high (overseas). I had already tried fitting some 99 si seats to the crx but even cutting and bending the tabs on the rails had not satisfied me to the height. My head was still rubbing so I ended up creating hybrid seats using the original seat bottoms and integra seat backs (just the cushion over the crx frame) and I plan to have the vti covers fitted or perhaps rather just have the pattern worked into the center of the reupholstered seats. Also, the headrests from the vti or 99 si slide into the hf seat back frame just have to puncture the integra foam to get it there.