View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 12:31 AM   #22 (permalink)
Twerp
Modified Driver

Frozen Tundra - '03 Toyota Tundra 4WD SR5 Access Cab
90 day: 26.51 mpg (US)

Red Skateboard - '91 Honda Civic DX
90 day: 45.49 mpg (US)
It would be cool if they did pass the law legalizing industrial hemp... I can picture the conversation now....

Dude, dude, dude..... Dude.... That, officer, in my back yard... is... (chuckle, snort)... industrial hemp... Hehheh.... No, man, really... it totally is... Like, I'm not lyin' or nothin' man... You know what I mean? ....Dude... it's totally legal... Just like that fog machine I got in my living room....Hey, you wouldn't have any Visine on you, would you man?

Seriously though, there may be a future for hemp-fuel, but I don't think it's now. It is prolly a good idea to grow it for some of the other products, but I don't think it is the miracle stick that everybody makes it out to be. More than anything, I think it could best be used as a cheap vacation for anybody that wants an alternative to buying an expensive airline ticket to the islands.

"Hey man, you're pretty sunburned, did you go to the islands for your vacation?"

"No man, I just got wicked baked and passed out naked next to my industrial hemp garden."

It would be a lot easier than wrecking yourself to get one of those nice "pain med" vacations. Why do you think they call it "Club Med"?

So if it comes to legalizing hemp, yeah, I'll vote for it. Still, I don't expect that to solve all my problems