View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
jeff88
Lots of Questions

Motor-Rolla - '01 Toyota Corolla LE
Team Toyota
90 day: 28.3 mpg (US)

Gaia - '99 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Highlander
90 day: 19.78 mpg (US)

Gaia - Round 2 - '99 Toyota 4runner SR5 Highlander
90 day: 17.3 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo-francis View Post
I have a ewp and I talk about it here
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...-19053-13.html
Thanks for the link! I've seen thid thread in the list, but for some reason have failed to read through it. Weird considering how similar our cars are.

Can you tell me more about the davies craig? I was looking at that one, but wasn't sure if it would work for me. Have you found it to work for your car, or is it a little overkill? I assume with the similarities of our cars, that I can pretty much match up to yours without any major problems.

What size engine do you have? I did a side-by-side comparison of our cars and they are both 1.8 I4, but you mention in your thread a different size, so I was confused.

Is all the work you done with the coroplast from the same trip out searching for it, or have you made multiple trips? (You only mention one time of going out and getting some.)

Also, great job on the work you have done.

Best EM Quotes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
It has been said, that if you peel the duct tape back on Earth's equator, you'll find that the two hemispheres are held together with J B Weld.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9 View Post
subscribed with a soda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
If you're burning,and someone throws gasoline on you,there will be a localized cooling effect, but you're still on fire.