View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
jeff88
Lots of Questions

Motor-Rolla - '01 Toyota Corolla LE
Team Toyota
90 day: 28.3 mpg (US)

Gaia - '99 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Highlander
90 day: 19.78 mpg (US)

Gaia - Round 2 - '99 Toyota 4runner SR5 Highlander
90 day: 17.3 mpg (US)
X3

Good to know I'm not the only one!

----------------------------------

I agree though that some updating, without changing the overall useability or 'feel' of the forum, is necessary in an ever changing world. I know that much like cbaber, including myself, there are many who would be willing to do whatever it takes to make sure 'there isn't a drought at our lake' as well as bring more horses to join us. Our water is indeed pretty pure!

Metro, you have on the homepage things that are currently happening. We could easily incorporate that into FB, just like Vekke has done with 3L --> 2L project. I'm sure you don't want to be throwing the administrator title out to just anyone, but maybe "promoting" some members to a more official role.

I don't see starting accounts on social media as bringing more horses, I look at it as expanding our ever growing reservoir. Somebody might google something and find us, but not be convinced to join based off of one thread or whatever they found. From personal experience, it took finding this forum multiple times from a couple of different Google results to finally decide I should join. If somebody really likes one form of social media, but not another, it would just make it more likely for them to join.

Best EM Quotes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
It has been said, that if you peel the duct tape back on Earth's equator, you'll find that the two hemispheres are held together with J B Weld.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9 View Post
subscribed with a soda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
If you're burning,and someone throws gasoline on you,there will be a localized cooling effect, but you're still on fire.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeff88 For This Useful Post:
MetroMPG (09-02-2013)