View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:38 AM   #153 (permalink)
turbovr41991
Master EcoModder

Civic CX/HX - '97 Honda Civic CX/HX
Team Honda
90 day: 63.77 mpg (US)
I normally just email Brent, but he says he responds to phone/ voicemail as well.

With the tuned ECU I now use tunerview 2 and an MPGuino. That combo seems to be ideal for monitoring. With running lean all the time, I constantly monitor water temp as it creates a lot of heat. I was running near 200 degrees a lot, so I moved my grill block air intake to the side of the radiator and now temps stay around 190-194.

A kill switch is probably the best mod you can do. Start using it when you are coasting off an exit ramp. It is shocking how much gas that saves. I used to use DFCO, but the kill switch allows for a longer coast and is less wear and tear on the drivetrain.

I really don't have any newer pictures, but there should be plenty of older ones in this thread. I probably should take some new pictures of it. I got my hands on some brand new OEM Honda headlights and they look amazing. No more headlight polishing for me!

I have been really busy at work and doing house projects. Big plans to do a belly pan and kamback, but need to find time to do it.