View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #42 (permalink)
darcane

Quote:
Originally Posted by California98Civic View Post
I can't believe I missed all these pics. Sweet looking car. Very clean, & kinda sleek in silver with the moon caps. Also admire your engine work. Gotta get one of those crane/lift things one day... love the excuses for the tools...
Thanks for the compliments!

I like the simple, clean, uncluttered look. That was as much a reason for getting rid of the spoiler as for aero. I also debadged the "Civic" from the trunk (Can't remove the "H" without leaving holes). That applies to the interior too (notice my plain, aluminum shift knob and stealthy kill switch). The tint is nice, but it was that way when I got it. Other than not being red, it's starting to look a lot like Vman455's Civic.

One thing that has bugged me since I bought it is the DC sticker:

there is a big hole behind it...

I haven't found an inexpensive replacement bumper cover or come up with a better sticker to cover the hole instead. I'm leaning towards a 1-Up sticker unless I come up with something better.

The engine hoist has gotten a lot of use out of the years. Many engines and it occasionally comes in handy for changing the front tire of my motorcycle.

2001 Civic HX Mods

CTS-V

2003 Silverado Mods