View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #58 (permalink)
darcane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarguy01 View Post
Here are the three full pages that pertains to the injectors, sensors and immobilizer. But, as you know, the wiring diagram isn't the easiest thing to follow when actually tracing wires.

I am going to try and get a pic of that one connector tonight and put it on here. I will mark the wire I think you cut to verify before I cut it. Besides, I can't install the relay and kill switch until they come in the mail in the next few days. I got a good deal on amazon...
This shows another reason for my confusion in reading their diagrams.

The first wiring diagram you have up there shows the connections at C128 but leaves out the two IGP wires and has one wire going to [A]..

Then in the second diagram the wire from [A] goes to C128 and splits off to IGP1 and IGP2 as well as the C145 connector.

So, does the [A] wire loop back to the same connector and one yel/blk wire goes to the engine to split off into two wires that come right back to the ECM? Or are there two C128 connectors, one on the engine and one behind the glove box?

What I do know for sure, is which wire I found (whatever Honda called it) and it works.

2001 Civic HX Mods

CTS-V

2003 Silverado Mods