View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 03:51 PM   #61 (permalink)
elhigh
Master Novice

Josie - '87 Toyota Pickup
90 day: 29.5 mpg (US)

Felicia - '09 Toyota Prius Base
90 day: 50.48 mpg (US)
My recommendation to you

For the sake of your continued welcome here, George, this is my suggestion:

We get that you are an HHO experimenter and highly dedicated to it. That's cool with us, if there were no enthusiasts this site would be empty.

We get that you want us to believe you. That's cool too. Doubters need to be convinced but the neat thing about that is that if you can convince the doubters, you have a good thing going. Our thresholds are much higher than other people's and many of us here are pretty advanced scientists. Not me, I'm just a handyman...but I test really well.

So your best bet to keep the conversation friendly and not find yourself on the wrong end of the banhammer - for I think I hear it being pulled off the shelf - would be to significantly alter your practices:

1) No more defending your results. If they need defending, they aren't results. Facts require no defense.

2) Shorter posts that cut to the chase.

3) Do a straight up, head-to-head comparison. Two identical engines, one with HHO and the other as assembled from the factory. Then for every alteration made to the HHO engine, replicate that too on the control, but without the HHO. Let's see how much difference the HHO makes to the performance with literally all other factors being equal.

I'm done.

Lead or follow. Either is fine.