View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
darcane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay635703 View Post
Doesn't answer if it actually works ()though I have heard it is more effective than morphine?

I thought about taking a side trip to drop my father off there when I was out west, he couldn't smoke due to asthma but perhaps a brownie or somesuch?

Anyway he is crippled up with severe backpain from having a broken back, shoulder, neck. He has a couple feet of steel in him and needs to exercise but can't because he gets crippled, falls down and is unable to move if he exerts too much.

Anyone know if it really is a decent painkiller or does it just make you not care that you have the pain like other drugs?

Thanx
Ryan
I didn't answer that because I have never taken even a single toke of marijuana, so I don't have any first-hand info.

I know a lot of people who claim it is effective for reducing pain. And that it works well even when other pain medications are ineffective.

However, nearly all of those same people will balk at taking Marijuana-based medication that does not get you high (no THC) even though it is supposed to be as effective as a medicine...

2001 Civic HX Mods

CTS-V

2003 Silverado Mods
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darcane For This Useful Post:
Cobb (11-12-2014), Fat Charlie (11-13-2014)