View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 07:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.54 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
"Just doing his job" is never an excuse. My mother-in-law told me about "Universal Soldier" by Donovan and I wanted to ask if she was trying to start a fight. The one time that I allowed my ex to drive with me in the car she laughed at me when I told her to come to complete stops and stay in her lane. She could have been cited for either. If that officer saw her again, he could follow her until she broke the law again, and unless she started driving legally, she would accumulate so many tickets that she could not legally drive, and then probably be caught for driving on a suspended license.

My ex is not a safe driver. I have a dent in Bacon to prove that. Meanwhile, I am paranoid because the police harassed me back in August, and I still have not been able to resolve that.

Does that RCMP stop every single speeder and everyone else that he sees violating any law? Seriously, how many speeders could an officer cite in one day? How long would it take him to find one after leaving the station? I have had dozens and dozens of people insist that it is more dangerous to drive the speed limit than speed [because everyone speeds], but why are the law-abiding citizens the dangerous ones?

WD40 broke the law. I am not going to try to justify it. I do not know about Canada, but short of becoming President of the United States and issuing presidential mandates, I doubt that it is very easy for one person to change the law.

How difficult can it be to become President? Well, pretty difficult for WD40! He would need to change the law before becoming President, but aside from that, Carter did it!

Go ahead! Get in a raging debate and get me in trouble over Carter!

I do not know anything about Carter...