View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 08:12 PM   #520 (permalink)
changzuki
Changfa diesel + Suzuki

Centurion - '74 FIAT X1/9 Centurion Full Race DNA
Last 3: 143.5 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_a_t_t View Post
This morning I was talking to some of my friends in one of my classes about your car and the teacher came up and said that he was pretty sure that one of his friends had a ca that looked like yours he said it was weird cuz it didnt have and logos or anything. What do you think the chances are that he did?
It's very possible M_a_t_t. I've lost track of yet another Centurion from years ago, but I've actually counted five in my lifetime:
1) The Original Centurion by R.Q. Riley
2) The one at Lane Motor Museum
3) CrazyJerry's (this thread)
4) GreenHornet's (fellow ecomodder)
5) The one I've lost track of.

Last year I was contacted that there was another in NY but I've not been able to make contact with that person so I can't confirm the existence of that car.

It's a big planet and who knows what may be hiding somewhere in a barn or in the treeline, etc. Your teacher may very well have seen a Centurion. There were some kit cars that could also be associated with this design. A notable one would be a "Bricklin" although it would be quite a bit larger than a Centurion.

I wish I had nothing but time to travel with this car. Your class would get a real kick out of it. This Fall Centurion was invited to Seaway Area Tech and the students (and staff) loved it!

~CrazyJerry