View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 08:47 PM   #606 (permalink)
changzuki
Changfa diesel + Suzuki

Centurion - '74 FIAT X1/9 Centurion Full Race DNA
Last 3: 143.5 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHOTDI View Post
Dude... that is an awesome idea. I am sure, with the permission of the EcoModder Admin, that we could set up an account to help Jerry fund the trip. Let me be one of the first to commit!! You can count me in for two tanks of fuel or whatever $50.00 will get you! "I'M IN"!! GO JERRY!! :{)
HHOTDI,
This is the type of enthusiasm that can make this venture happen. The contest has a total prize value which would easily cover the drive across the US and some pork rinds. That's the beauty of it - paid for via contest sponsors.
-
If there is support just in the form of "likes" or "retweets" this just might do the trick. At the very least, the car gets noticed and the contest judges can decide if this entry is interesting enough to award the prize to. This particular contest is also running via Instagram under the same hashtag: #MeetJayContest
Additionally, I've made a post to facebook and that being "shared" to others. The more noise this makes, the better the chance. It's a wild idea but what a story this could be!
-
~CrazyJerry