View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 02:26 PM   #2732 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,227 Times in 4,654 Posts
psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Yeah, it's just a little dead.

I try to watch both sides, right and left. I also saw Fox News, and even Louren Southern. Honestly I don't find reasoable people in any side of famous vloggers, but I feel both are just paid to push one political ideology.

Believe me, I hate cretin bull sh...t in both sides (right & left), and I was hated by both in a incedent I can tell you later, and this incident it's the living proof of how people in my country are retard, cretins and hypocrites.

Many people on left are in the deep the same sh...t as the people they complain, or worse. This topic it's about clime and gobal warming, so I don't know if people will want to listen me about such personal story. It all started with a piece of paper, a note with phone number.

JBP... despite he talks many trues that most psychologist are too cowards to say today, I don't agree with hin in other things, his bias. I like people who deep explore both sides in search of true. But such people nearly don't exist today.
I have an aunt with a master's degree in psychology.She thinks it's a bunch of crap.It is legal to practice it.I've worked for few,and it appears to pay pretty well.
The Chamber of Commerce would probably frown if pyschologists (and the universities which trained them ) recommended that their patients abandon the world of consumer capitalism and move out of the city.Henry Ford advocated such blasphemy.He cost about six million lives though.It's hard to know which way to go.