View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 08:35 AM   #4176 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Like I commented bellow, the brain areas, amygdala for example, develops poorly or slower when Kids and teens had poor moral education. You are pointing things that just lead to let teens and kids in the "moral sewer".

Few people have courage to make critic to this because this goes against hippie's ideology (connected to the left today and left domains th press media). Hippies (including Thimonty Leary) was stupid, and their mistake was to think humans was naturaly good. Moral education it's essential, and without most people would turn naturally to the "dark side of human force". Yes, human nature it's a garbage mostly if let alone, if let going with the wind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Fortunately, evolution seems to prefer cooperation and negotiation over sociopathy. There's never been a more peaceful time in human history, and I expect that trend to generally continue, with the usual ups and downs along the way.

The most frightening thing is that human capability has become so great that the downturns in human behavior hold ever more destructive potential.

Teens still lack a well-developed sense of sympathy and act without fully developed inhibitions. Perhaps some are more developed than others, but that isn't generally true.

I was a good teen when it came to personal interactions, but not because I had some desire to do good, or cared about people in general, but mostly because I lacked any desire to do bad. Perhaps at 19 I was just beginning to pay attention to others and examine internal motivation.

Sure I can, I call my daughter that all the time, though I'll stop well before she begins to understand. What is the difference between a child that doesn't yet possess the brain circuitry to project themselves into the shoes of another, and an adult who doesn't possess the brain circuitry to project themselves into the shoes of another?

Sociopathy is a clinical term for those who have failed to achieve certain levels of social normative behavior by certain ages. I'm simply saying it's a spectrum.
Yes, technically they don't call bad todlers as sociopath, but they can predict in most cases. There are certains differences compared to normal toddlers.
Moral education also have effect on brain circuits and even on development of brain areas that have role in empath and responsability. After the dumbsh..t revolution (that leaded people to be imoral and irresponsible and also thinking that it's cool), the "exercise" for such brain areas, the moral education and values that once was transmited by parents, got reduced, and the midea (TV, cinema, magazines) got a role in making a sort of "contra moral education".
Brain amygdala have a role on this and it's reduzed in kids and teens that had poor moral education.
Not jsut parents values, butr society values have a big role. See Japan and how they culture it's organized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Respect to All Darc's uncle JP, but I accept dear old Timothy Leary's theory of the eight circuit brain. You can't call a toddler a sociopath, they simply haven't had the higher brain circuits activated.

The problems A. D. sees with people come from meme transmissions from the older generations. There is always hope for the next one.

And that Carbon Tax (immediate, worldwide and enforceable) is fraught with peril.

Last edited by All Darc; 12-19-2018 at 12:40 PM..