View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Have you watched any good movies lately?

Metro, you weren't planning on creating your own thread, were you? If so, feel free to delete this one.

I am positive that I went to the movies about a month ago, for the first time since "Christopher Robin," but I do not have any idea what I watched!

I took a lovely young woman that I wish that I could see more.

Movies in the theaters in Mesa, Arizona: "Captain Marvel" is already out? I have not even seen trailers for it!
"How to Train Your Dragon III" I should take my brother. I have watched the prequels.
Another "Madea" movie, with the fourth-highest opening weekend. How many movies have they made?
Who has watched "Alita?" I looked into it, but wondered if that was the absolute best eye CGI they could do.

So, it has a plot and stuff?

"The Lego Movie, the Second Part." My brother-in-law told me that I needed to watch the original, but I had mixed feelings. I love Legos, Lego games, and the "Lego Batman" movie, though.
I plan on taking my brother to watch "Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse."
I understand that "Bohemian Rhapsody" has some pretty good music.
Isn't "Glass" a "Broken" sequel? I heard it was underwhelming.
I hear that women enjoy "Aquaman" for some reason. Was it good like "Wonderwoman" or terrible like every other recent D.C. movie?
"Mary Poppins' Revenge." I am not interested in most Disney remakes.

I skipped a couple dozen. I do not know anything about any of those, but as you can tell, I usually watch kid-friendly movies.

Have you watched any of these? Have you watched any other recent movies that I did not mention?

We were supposed to have about two feet of snow, I would not be able to see any of my clients, and I just did not see any reason to stay in-town, so we spent several days in the valley, where Mom was unable to watch Hallmark 24/7.

I watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" and "Antman and the Wasp." The former builds on water having DNA and Terry Crews impersonated Mr. T. I kept wondering about the anatomy of sentient fruits and vegetables. "Antman and the Wasp" was awesome, but I watched it with a different woman, she said it was "Very boring," and I do not want to play with her anymore.

Have you eaten any good books lately? Well, create your own thread!