View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 01:16 PM   #6607 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,207 Times in 4,640 Posts
IMHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwgeo View Post
IMHO

Global warming notions came from the United Nation’s Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro in 1992 as part of Agenda 21 and adopted by well over one hundred nations. The global warming notion was started by well meaning caring environmental types, hi jacked by big business and governments to make $s and control people.

All under the guise of protecting the planet from man-made global warming.

“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony – climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world.”

– Christine Stewart: Former Canadian Minister of the Environment

I could go on and on with quotes and reports about the problems of the science or lack of science of global warming, but I will not, above is just one quote. Oh, and remember in the 70s they told us global cooling was the problem.

Man made global warming is a farce if you think excess CO2 has created all this global warming. Man made CO2 is less that 1% of all the CO2 created each year.

This scientist drives by choice a 97 geo metro that gets on average 42 to 75 MPG depending on how careful I drive and the temperature outside and if the fuel is oxygenated or not or AC is used or not.
S. Fred Singer got paid $60,000 a year,plus expenses to write this sort of material.If you're not already working for the George C. Marshall Institute,or Competitive Enterprise Institute,you may want to give
em a call.You'd be perfect!

The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (08-31-2019)