View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 11:31 AM   #172 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,219 Times in 4,646 Posts
just like...........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianEdgar View Post
That's just like my saying to a professor of education - "Oh yes, I come from the same academic background as you," (because I have an undergraduate degree in education).

I honestly can't imagine any situation where I would even think that, let alone say it. Just mind-boggling ego and arrogance.

Er no, he didn't. Or at least, he didn't write it for people like you, based on what he told me.

If Aerohead writes it here, you can be fairly confident it is wrong in fact, implication or interpretation. Nearly every one of his posts - the exception is always surprising.
You just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole:
1) any comparison to a PhD in education to engineering belies your lack of any comprehension of mechanical engineering.
2) do you actually believe that undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, or post-doc study in fluid mechanics would include any variability in fundamentals that isn't introduced in FLUIDS 101 ?
3) so tell us what Hucho said. Your anecdotal rubbish doesn't cut it!
4) Either your a complete coward, hiding behind your computer screen and celebrity name-dropping, or you can put on the big-boy pants, act like a man, and tell us the actual dialogue you had.
5) at least I read his book. And comprehended it. For starters, I'm pretty certain that you've never read page 404, 405, and 407.
6) If you were here in the States, you'd already be behind bars. It's against United States law to write what you write. I'm continually amazed that your nasty --- hasn't been thrown off EcoModder for good.