View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 11:00 PM   #686 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,709 Posts
I finished my notes and was playing chess when my screen turned green and Lappy froze

When I recovered Event Viewer just said "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

I am not finding anything relevant on-line. The whole screen was green. If there was an error message it was green-on-green. It was like there was an R&B party elsewhere, just leaving the G.

It seems to be working. I don't know what to do about it at this point, so I am going to finish that huge stack of paperwork.
  1. Title page with personal information and a checklist. It asks for my starting pay and I put
  2. My SLPA license
  3. My fingerprint card
  4. CPR\First Aid
  5. One of my certifications
  6. My résumé. I don't have any letters of reference unless 2 for graduate school are generic enough for a job, but 3 people agreed to help.
  7. My driver's license.
  8. I filled out a 5-page criminal affidavit and printed out the page to get notarized, but I didn't have time today. I need to see who is open on Saturday.
  9. I need to attach my professional insurance.
  10. I need to fill out my W9.
  11. I need to fill out a Business Associate Agreement...
  12. as well as a contract.
  13. I need to give my direct deposit information. Should I open an account with Quorum for a whopping 0.6% interest and live off of my first paycheck? Who said to put my money somewhere that will more likely than not earn more than inflation?
  14. I need to attach a couple of professional numbers I have.
  15. I need to fill out an Internet agreement.
  16. I need to fill out an orientation form.
  17. I do not need to create an account with CAQH. Does this sound like a lot of stuff? Does it seem like I should be working on this, not just talking about it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iiUd6uX.png
Views:	72
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	31375