View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 02:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,621 Times in 7,100 Posts
Quote:
Chat GPT 2.0, I'm guessing?
I always let those first posts marinate, and let someone else respond. I also mass delete email notifications (I keep them on so my mailbox doesn't gather dust and cobwebs) but I noticed this one:

Quote:
Dear freebeard,

josephpaul has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - The Sunbeam Tiger - in the Success Stories forum of EcoModder.com.

This thread is located at:
https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthre...-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
The Rootes Group (and its successor, Chrysler Europe) built the Sunbeam Tiger, a British two-seat convertible sports automobile, from 1964 to 1967. It shares its platform with the Sunbeam Alpine roadster produced by the Rootes Group, but its power comes from a Ford V8. The Sunbeam Tiger was the only vehicle available with a combination of a Ford V8 engine and the British Sunbeam Alpine's chassis and running gear. From 1964–1967, they made the Mark I series, and from 1967–1968, they made the Mark II series. Both models used Ford V8 engines, although the Mark I had a 260 cu in (4.3 L) unit while the Mark II had a 289 cu in (4.7 L) unit.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
EcoModder.com
So out of curriousity I went to Success Stories and found the thread from 2020..*

No posts since then, today. The mods move in mysterious ways. Last pic in that thread:

Note the gang sign with the left hand.

* Doh! There was a link in the email.