Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > EcoModding Central
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is the means whereby.

What a bunch of obstreperous *****s!

I guess I base my notion of communication upon making a contribution; though I'm in no way a capitalist, is probably my problem?

I come up with an amusing enough dialogue, and all I get is nonsense in return. Hardly a worthwhile reward for my efforts, to say the least.

I'd of thought simply showing up would be inducement enough for anyone to want to share; though evidently this crowd must think otherwise.

Well, no one had to invent the wheel is a certainty on this end. Thanks for nothing, creeps!

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

wow, I can't even use a word beginning with the letter "w" which is another word for a prostitute?

why try to bother with an institution so lame as that?
Old 08-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #13 (permalink)

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Poor guy, your not well, please seek help.

The above is an email from this thread, sent me; where looking to find that here, I see has been deleted.

My mental health is obviously so much better than nearly anyone else's that the issue isn't really worth thinking about. Few people are even ballpark, who are my closest friends. The problem is really everyone else; and the willingness of many of those to hold the amazing consensus amongst themselves, that they are really on top of things.

Relative standards, is the difficulty; where too little thought is regularly given to fundamental values and how badly those are dealt with. Capitalist imperialism for one, causes a great amount and likely the predominance of that; by design encouraging the mental degradation of the masses. Though only in places where the phenomena dominates relatively successfully, do people get stupid enough to be able to institute insanity, as healthy and encouraged.

Just consider the fatuousness of this comment, someone hadn't even the will to let stand; where no suggestion is proffered of just where this envisioned "help" might be found?

The imagination is left to wander the usual channels; fortunately I've long ago abandoned as profoundly corrosive, damaging and corrupt. One nice thing about being a fool; as they say, "takes one to know one."
Old 08-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
The PRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobstad View Post
wow, I can't even use a word beginning with the letter "w" which is another word for a prostitute?

why try to bother with an institution so lame as that?
@Bobcat

This is called a swear filter. I sit here and post on EM whilst my son (10) is sitting here playing pokemon, or star wars games. I would rather he didn't see language of any kind so I'm happy this is in place.

Secondly I didn't send you the PM or post before, just in case you link what I tap below with what you got.

Thirdly I'll post once and after that I'm out of here.

Bob - please re-read the postings of Frank and Euromodded again carefully. Both posted discussion items and if you read them again you may realise they tried to be helpful in getting the conversation going. An internet forum tends to be slower than an every day conversation - people can post at different times. We Europeans mostly have the place to ourselves until the evenings A conversation needs to grow and gain interest, some posts make a big impression and some don't. I have a few with no answers at all, only I was interested. Thats fine, thats how it goes.

I'm not sure why those responses required yours, and why then you had to call everyone here a (your words) "prostitute". I do take great exception to this and I have been called worse on far more explicit forums than this and I have lived, so I will live after this too.

We all post stuff we regret (I have loads of times) and I hope you will find time to apologise for this, even though I spell it with an 'S'.

Also please carefully re-read the postings on the Apple site you linked to. Someone there did help by editing your posts and others tried their best with the info you gave them. Someone made a good guess, I'm glad that worked out as I find iTunes totally baffling too - and I work in Software Development!

I'm not criticising or having a go at you. But I think a careful re-assessment of what you posted in reaction and maybe a few deep breaths and a nice cuppa and everything may look better.

I hope you take this in the way its intended.

Cheers.

A.