Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Off-Topic Tech
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2014, 01:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
Too busy for gas stations

Turtle - '92 Honda Civic Vx
Team Honda
90 day: 67.09 mpg (US)

Rolla - '10 Toyota Corolla Le

Beast - '91 Chevy V2500

Bus - '01 VW Eurovan MV

Speed - '93 Harley bored and storked Harley w/ turbo/ nitrous
90 day: 53.09 mpg (US)

Cal - '68 Ford Mustang GT/CS
I ended up finding a message and heat seat over at walmart for $22. This has worked for me. I will move this to the "back burner" for now.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-02-2014, 01:41 PM   #42 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xntrx View Post
I ended up finding a message and heat seat over at walmart for $22. This has worked for me. I will move this to the "back burner" for now.
I've got the same type seat pads/cushions on both front seats in one of my cars. I bought them soon after my back injury when I lived in NC and traveled to KY (approximately 525 miles one way) several times a year to visit my parents. The massage doesn't help me, the heat helps some while driving, but I still end up stiff and sore for several days and sometimes up to a couple weeks after about a 300+ mile drive. Glad you were able to find something that gives you some relief.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #43 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Yeah, thats just lack of support on the seats part. Heat helps muscles,so does extra protein and anabolic steroids. Thats how I got out of the wheelchair of 9 years.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:05 PM   #44 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
Yeah, thats just lack of support on the seats part. Heat helps muscles,so does extra protein and anabolic steroids. Thats how I got out of the wheelchair of 9 years.
Where do you suggest that he get the steroids?
Old 04-03-2014, 10:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Volt, gas only - '12 Chevrolet Volt Premium
90 day: 38.02 mpg (US)

Volt, electric only - '12 Chevrolet Volt Premium
90 day: 132.26 mpg (US)

Yukon Denali Hybrid - '12 GMC Yukon Denali Hybrid
90 day: 21.48 mpg (US)
Quote:
steroids are a sweet thing for muscle and nerve pain.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:08 PM   #46 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa8907 View Post
steroids are a sweet thing for muscle and nerve pain.
Oh, so sweet.

What are the health consequences of steroid abuse? | National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
Old 04-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #47 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Cool

You mean the magic pills that helped me to get out of a wheelchair of 9 years?

While living at a rehab center for disabled people I went on a field trip and roamed the mall. Came to a GNC. Asked about their warranty, they said 30 days bring back an empty bottle and you will get a full refund. At that point 2 ding dongs came in touching every other bottles asking what they did. I notice the protein and twin labs ax fuel was for building muscles. Do was the twin labs mrp and tbomb. I purchase those items and a natural pain killer. I return the pain killer as the protein and roids did wonders. Took 3 years and a lot of sweat plus hard work. Shortly after that I got my drivers license and a night job. The rest is history.

Here is me screwing around with my old electric wheelchair after a very disappointing test drive on a crz. The ac quit during the test drive and the sales person told me I didnt know how to drive a cvt.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:05 PM   #48 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
You mean the magic pills that helped me to get out of a wheelchair of 9 years?

While living at a rehab center for disabled people I went on a field trip and roamed the mall. Came to a GNC. Asked about their warranty, they said 30 days bring back an empty bottle and you will get a full refund. At that point 2 ding dongs came in touching every other bottles asking what they did. I notice the protein and twin labs ax fuel was for building muscles. Do was the twin labs mrp and tbomb. I purchase those items and a natural pain killer. I return the pain killer as the protein and roids did wonders. Took 3 years and a lot of sweat plus hard work. Shortly after that I got my drivers license and a night job. The rest is history.

Here is me screwing around with my old electric wheelchair after a very disappointing test drive on a crz. The ac quit during the test drive and the sales person told me I didnt know how to drive a cvt.
Wheeee!!!!

Now tell us about the steroids. And any other magic pills you are taking.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:03 PM   #49 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

I take the joint pills for my right hip and knee. Ater I broke my legs and got them back together my left is shorter than my right, so the right bares more weight n wear. I also dislocated my right hip and its never the same since. Like other pills I have a love hate relationship with the joint pills that is made of sea creatures. When I run out of stop taking them I start to get pains in my right knee n hip. Several days after taking them it goes away.

Must work?
Old 04-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #50 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
I take the joint pills for my right hip and knee. Ater I broke my legs and got them back together my left is shorter than my right, so the right bares more weight n wear. I also dislocated my right hip and its never the same since. Like other pills I have a love hate relationship with the joint pills that is made of sea creatures. When I run out of stop taking them I start to get pains in my right knee n hip. Several days after taking them it goes away.

Must work?
What are the "joint pills that is made of sea creatures"?

What are the pills that make you say "Wheeee"?

Let's hear more about your use of steroids, too.

Reply  Post New Thread