Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
clunker reward for outdated planes?

Now there is a thought...
all tf33 707s would be done. p3 orion? goodby vibrating plane, goodbye, I wouldn't miss you flying over my city. Keep one or two for crazy pilots and eyes of hurricanes...george bush senior seems to be a daredevil lately..
Seriously, just now, twice a touch and go, or retarded sortie..whatever it thinks its doing for america... .. a p3 over downtown bangor maine. the quiet city at night, especially now with fuel. (This place is dramatic like that) .. what is rubbing it but a p3 dildo plane at 1030 pm....carbon spewing to the bad engines and ridiculous design, I don't even need to look. I bet the aircrew drive evos on earth and think its a rally car...
before jumping on me in this noncontent thread, I am a former military aviation mechanic...

I wonder what else out there aside from a b52, and the stealth and the b2 and...would have to fall for the incentive to stay out of the skies...either for insanity or consumption.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 06-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderate your Moderation.

Pasta - '96 Volkswagen Passat TDi
90 day: 45.22 mpg (US)
There's a potential "Clunker Law" for vehicles... haven't heard anything about planes though.

Both of my Vehicles are 1 year outside the "Clunker Law"'s target vehicles. Funny.

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
plane clunker