Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Forum News & Feedback
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Red Car - '89 Chevrolet Celebrity CL 4 door
Team Chevy
90 day: 36.47 mpg (US)

Winter Wagon - '89 Pontiac 6000 LE Wagon
90 day: 28.26 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
I Don't have a problem with page load times, I just have a problem with not being able to upload more than one pic at a time into albums.

If I put in 3 diff pics, the thing loads forever, then when the new page comes up, where you name/describe the photos, only one of the pics shows up, if the page ever actually loads. Often, I have to F5, then I get the name/descrip page, but only the first pic in the list has ever uploaded.
Thankfully I've never had a problem there. But I only upload pics from home (28.8 dialup) so I try to keep the pics really small.

Winter daily driver, parked most days right now

Summer daily driver
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 12-21-2009, 04:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
aero guerrilla

Svietlana II - '13 Peugeot 308SW e-HDI 6sp
90 day: 58.1 mpg (US)
Question to the mods/admins:
Does EcoModder use google-analytics?
I'm asking because recently many webpages are taking a while to load and it seems that google-analytics.com is the hold up. For this reason I am considering changing my browser settings to disable it. I know this may effect server statistics and a few other things. I haven't noticed it on EM.com (something else may be slowing it down in this case), but maybe I just don't see it. There is a 'google-analytics.com' in EcoModder.com's page source, but it appears to be old and disabled.
My question is: Will disabling google-analytics.com on my browser have a negative effect on EM? Will it lower statistics and give smaller income from ads, or maybe mess something else up?

What matters is where you're going, not how fast.

"... we humans tend to screw up everything that's good enough as it is...or everything that we're attracted to, we love to go and defile it." - Chris Cornell

[Old] Piwoslaw's Peugeot 307sw modding thread
Old 12-21-2009, 08:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Aerocivic - '92 Honda Civic CX
Last 3: 70.54 mpg (US)

AerocivicLB - '92 Honda Civic CX
Team Honda
90 day: 55.14 mpg (US)

Camryglide - '20 Toyota Camry hybrid LE
90 day: 62.77 mpg (US)
Since I have dial-up, I select the "mobile" skin from the selector at the bottom of the page for most of my page loads and it loads fairly quickly, albeit without most of the graphics seen in the usual version. If I see something with a graphic that I wish to view, I will switch to normal style to download just that page, then go back to "mobile".

Reply  Post New Thread