Go Back   EcoModder Forum > AltModding > Alternative Transportation
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2007, 01:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
MechE

The Miata - '01 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
I would say that if you can honestly and truly say that your fuel is going to be wasted anyway, then sure, why bother? But for that to be the case IMO you would need to go the extra mile and advertise the food for free on CL or something, and have no place to donate it to, for it to be "free" energy. I take this same approach wrt WVO/etc FWIW...
Oh no... This, hypothetical, group of dippers comes with a sort of code (as hypothetically explained to me). Don't advertise to the masses - but always ask fellow dippers where good locations are (while dipping, of course)

Newton's comment on scalability applies here... It's not scalable, nor should it be. Lucky for us (ermm... them), not to many people are willing to eat food that came from a dumpster Waste oil is a totally different scenario - as you don't have to be queasy about it's past life as a salable product

Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 12-27-2007, 01:57 AM   #22 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Camryaro - '92 Toyota Camry LE V6
90 day: 31.12 mpg (US)

Red - '00 Honda Insight

Prius - '05 Toyota Prius

3 - '18 Tesla Model 3
90 day: 152.47 mpg (US)
I think we need some sort of, say, scale, to determine whether something is scalable or not, que no?

Reply  Post New Thread