Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Forum News & Feedback
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2012, 01:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
NightKnight

RippinRoo - '05 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5 GT
Subaru
90 day: 21.16 mpg (US)

Helga - '00 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
TEAM VW AUDI Group
Diesel
90 day: 53.91 mpg (US)

Olga - '03 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
90 day: 46.24 mpg (US)
Fuel log, trip log web service?

Hi Darin...

Is there a way to post Ecomodder fuel log entries and / or trip logs via web services? Or has there been any thought / progress toward getting an app or two done (referencing http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...ion-18555.html)? I'd also prefer popping open an app and filling in the info rather than 1) open web browser (wait for last/home page to load), 2) find bookmark (need one bookmark for each vehicle, and besides I have too many bookmarks!), 3) select fuel log bookmark (wait for graphics, ads, etc to load), and then finally start filling in data. Plus a native form can add such niceties as remembering data from the last fillup and having big +/- buttons to just tweak the values from previous to current.

Also, will you be doing any additional work on the trip log feature? I like that the date 'auto-fills' in the fuel log, but it doesn't in the trip log. Also, line breaks aren't displayed in the trip log, but they are on the fuel log. And of course the 'export' feature on the fuel log is awesome, but unfortunately is not available on the trip log.

I do appreciate the work you've done here, and would like to see it get even better. I can probably help out a bit too.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread