Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Success Stories
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #21 (permalink)
home of the odd vehicles

Silver - '10 Chevy Cobalt XFE
I still rather have a Honda Beat Myself

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #22 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

I'm looking for a wrecked beat. I need a MRE car to steal the rear drive out of. If it had the engine still functioning that would make life fantastic.

The reason I'm looking for a Beat is its components are much like the Del Sol(US counterpart sort of to the BEAT). If the engine works it would be a straightforward process of dropping everything in my trunk and replacing a few components for. . .more. . .uhm. . .mm. . . Fuel EcoHPnomy.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Pokémoderator

1999 Saturn SW2 - '99 Saturn SW2 Wagon
Team Saturn
90 day: 40.49 mpg (US)
theunchosen -

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunchosen View Post
I have no problems with the name, just the originally marketing cmpaign in the US was "The Fit is Go!" The commercials were the smallest spot you could buy and it flashed the car on screen said the line and then disappeared, before you could catch who made it.

Once they changed it up and showed some footage of it out and about to give it perspective the car looked far better than ridiculous.

I have test-driven it thoroughly and I loved it. I'm not in the market for a replacement car or thats what I would get. My mother did not want it because she felt it was too small. She is very small and probably feels unsafe in a small car, or at least thats how my dad and I interpret it.

I would love to have one to squeeze it to FEness.

And I like the FIT way better than the A class. I'm not a fan of mercedes at all. Given the a class looks to have a lower Cd, I would gamble it weighs more.
I see. The Fit definitely has a "small" footprint. My wife and I were surprised the first time we saw a 1st gen parked on a street. If you don't like small, I can see it how it wouldn't "FIT" what you expect. I'm not a Mercedes fan either, but I like some of their designs like the A-Class and the kinda-Benz Smart 4-Four (RIP). Aesthetically I like the 2nd Gen Fit more than the A-Class.

CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? Go Here and find out!
American Solar Energy Society
Old 04-20-2009, 01:06 AM   #24 (permalink)
On Board Fuel Creation

Good 5 seater

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunchosen View Post
And I like the FIT way better than the A class. I'm not a fan of mercedes at all. Given the a class looks to have a lower Cd, I would gamble it weighs more.
When I park my Jazz next to an A Class, the mercedes looks so small.

I can comfortably fit me family of 5 as well as a baby seat. You would be struggling to do that in a A Class.

Reply  Post New Thread